Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oracle ACE

I've recently been invited by Oracle to accept the Oracle ACE award.

So I'm now an Oracle ACE. You can check my Oracle ACE profile here.

Thanks to Oracle ACE H.Tonguç Yılmaz and special thanks to Oracle ACE Dion Cho, who nominated me for the Oracle ACE award.

Some statistics (since I'm a CBO guy :-):

- I'm truly honored to be Oracle ACE no. 210 in the world
- There are at present 57 Oracle ACEs in the "Database Management & Performance" category (53 in "Database App Development" and 10 in "Business Intelligence")
- There are 7 ACEs from Germany at present

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Randolf, very well deserved. And thank you for your otn forum and blog sharings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Randolf, well deserved!

    Regards
    Aman....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sir!!! very well deserved.

    Anand

    ReplyDelete