Thursday, April 12, 2012

Webinar Material

Thanks everyone who attended yesterday's webinar at AllThingsOracle.com.

I hope the technical difficulties with my new mic (which of course work flawlessly during several test runs) weren't too severe so that you could still understand what I said.

As usual when I do presentations in English it took me far too long so probably some of you missed the end of the session. If you did you may want to check the webinar recording once available at the webinar archive at AllThingsOracle.com, because we had a very good and extensive Q+A session with excellent questions asked.

Thanks again to AllThingsOracle.com and James Murtagh for hosting the event.

An archive containing the presentation along with the demo scripts and screenshots of the live demos will be made available at AllThingsOracle.com, but if you can't wait until it's published there, you can download the package also from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment