Monday, January 30, 2012

AllThingsOracle.com

I've been asked and agreed to contribute to "AllThingsOracle.com", a service set up by RedGate software for Oracle users.

I'll publish there complete articles not found on my blog and also sometimes just links to my blog. Furthermore I also plan to contribute some webinars, so stay tuned. In the meanwhile you may want to have a look at the archived video material already available where you for example can watch webinars featuring Cary Millsap and others.

Whereas on my blog I often focus on highlighting edge cases my articles and webinars on AllThingsOracle.com are more targeted towards explaining fundamentals.

My first article has just been posted there and it's the initial part of a multi-part series highlighting different aspects of Dynamic Sampling.

No comments:

Post a Comment